Saturday, November 14, 2009

a little place called...DISNEYLAND!

So I dressed up as Minnie,grabbed my friend Goofy (aka Brett),
and headed to one of the most well-known places in...
California....

DISNEYLAND!!!
I have been to Disney World in Orlando, but this was my first trip to Disneyland. I was so excited to ride the rides, eat some good food, and see the parade! Luckily, I had my iPhone to capture the pictures after the rides!
Big Thunder Mountain.... I lost in the Buzz Lightyear arcade ride.....unfortunately....
....Gotta have your hands up on the really good rides....
And of course. My favorite ride is Dumbo! I say this in all seriousness. This ride takes me back to being a little girl watching the TV show, Full House, when they go to Disneyland.
After we spent the whole day touring Disneyland and riding rides, we got to see the CELEBRATE street dance party/parade!
and my friends from Toy Story too!!!

1 comment: