Thursday, November 5, 2009

Sunset Ranch

Well as the rain was moving into Hollywood, one of my co-workers, Jahon, informed me of a secret...."Rainy days in LA are the best days to see the sights. Why? All the smog is washed away and the clouds are moving faster"
I found this to be the perfect day to do head towards the Hollywood sign....To SUNSET RANCH to go horseback riding!!!!
Here I am with Gus....We had a pretty good 1 hour relationship minus him being stubborn once! lol Other than that He was a great horse AND didn't let me fall off the cliff! We headed up the trail and got the best view of the city. The pictures don't really show how clear the view was....
On the edge of the trail....
On top of the Mountain!
Over looking the busy city...
And the closest we could get to the "Hollywood" sign...
It really was "perfect timing" because as soon as we got down from the tour of the Hollywood hills, the clouds opened and it rained pretty heavy for a day! I was so glad that I finally got to do this. It was another experience that I had on my "list" of tourist-y things to do while in California!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment