Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life Update

As I wait for my pictures to upload, I figured I would share some up-to-date news.

I have been in LA for the past three and a half months and it really has been the best months of my life! Which is why this announcement might surprise a few of you. As the next chapter of "my climb" continues, all signs are pointed to Arkansas. SOOOO.....as of this weekend, I will be heading back to the Natural State!

I would not be where I am today with out the love, support, prayers, and encouragement from all of my family and friends. Thank you all so much, it really means a lot to me.

It is bittersweet leaving this wonderful, gorgeous place but I am truly excited about what the future holds. This experience has been one of the best decisions I have ever made. I really was living the dream being a single, 22 year old in California!!! I will remember these months forever! I absolutely am so grateful to all of my co-workers and friends in Los Angeles. Thank you for allowing me to learn the ins & outs of the event industry and gain experience from the best in the industry. You all were so great and I will miss you lots. Love ya, and I know we will stay in touch. Plus- I will be back visit YALL before too long!

Come back for more posts on my final weeks in LA, my trip to Arkansas, and birthday parties in LA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment