Monday, November 30, 2009

New Company Coming to town in 2010!!!

For those of you who have been following my blog, I figured I would give you an update on my progress in starting my own company!!!

So far, it has been a successful venture! (Keep your fingers crossed that it continues to go this way)

Ever since I decided to do this...100%...jump right into starting a company, I feel that my brain has been constantly turning with ideas. When I was in LA, I decided to start my company the same day I called my Mom and told her she could get her plane ticket to come drive me back. (I had 3 days to decide whether to stay in LA and move into a new apartment, or head back home.) That was 3 weeks ago today. That same night, I was so excited I could barely sleep. AND that's also when I decided on my company name..... "Young Designs." Young Designs will be an event design and production company based in Maumelle, Arkansas and primarily catering to the southern region of the United States!!! Side note... if you want to plan a tropical destination event, count me in now! : ) I will be officially launching Young Designs in January 2010, but could not hold back from giving you an update till then!

Ever since I got home, I have been getting all the background business done. This includes a little bit of boring stuff, but exciting things too....like designing my own LOGO!!!! SO allow me to present to you....


TaDA!!! I am SOOO super excited about this journey. Feel free to email me any advice, concerns, questions, etc. to... Shawna.YoungDesigns@yahoo.com or leave a comment and I will get back to ya!!!!

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME SHAWNA!!! I am so happy for you! I love the name and the logo, SO cute! I am so proud and can't wait to hear more about your new business!! You are gonna do great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Stacey for your sweet comments and support! Im so glad we got to catch up these past few days! I will definitely keep you posted on any news : )

    ReplyDelete