Thursday, November 5, 2009

LA Phil Gala

During my internship, I was able to attend several of the vendor/production meetings for the LA Phil. event with TFS Studio and Images By Lighting. It was another event that I was thrilled to work on-site, while the transformation took place.


The Philharmonic Opening Gala was held on Grand Ave. in Downtown Los Angeles. Yes, they shut down part of the street for this event!!! Here is a view of the street from the top of the Walt Disney Concert Hall looking down Grand Ave.
I worked with the staff of TFS Studio, who designed this event. TFS Studio is very talented in what they do and were in charge of all the decor aspects of this event. Didn't they do a great job!
...including an aerialistic show for entertainment....
....the scaffolding walls.....
...And of course, table decor.....
I loved this bar : ) probably because I witnessed how it came to be!!! Isn't it lovely !?!
Here is another view of the event, including one of the lounge areas.... (check out the cocktail tables)....








TFS Studio did a fabulous job on this fun event. It was very unique and exactly what the client was wanting!!! I enjoyed working with them on this exciting project. Thanks guys & Emily : )

No comments:

Post a Comment