Saturday, November 28, 2009

Week Recap!

This week has been super busy at the Young house! My sister flew in on Friday and a few of her friends came in from Mississippi for the Arkansas/MSU football game. Saturday morning started early, we pulled out of the driveway at 8:30 to head to tailgate!
Pictured below: My parents at the game! Luckily I got to sit with them and not my sister! (She had her cowbells with her) The Hogs pulled off a win, and I LOVED that!!!
After the game, all the girls got ready to head out to dinner and....
To see Pat Green, who was playing in downtown Little Rock!
Sis and I at the concert!!!

Sunday morning, the girls headed back to Mississippi, and I woke up to my Dad announcing we had an early morning tee time! AND that we needed to be in the car in 10 minutes to make it there on time. So off to Maumelle Country Club we went....

We enjoyed our family round of golf!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment