Thursday, November 19, 2009

The Next Step of the Climb...

Hello Blog Readers!!!

Many of you have asked if I will keep doing the "climb" blog now that my internship is over. The answer is YES! It just so happens that this theme works perfect for "what's next" with my career.

"It's the Climb" was designed to follow my journey from having a passion in events to experiencing my event design and production internship in Los Angeles, and now the next step is.... STARTING MY OWN BUSINESS!!!! : )

I am SO very excited to tell you that I have decided to launch my own Event Design & Production company here in the southern region in January 2010!!!!! And you, fellow blog readers, will get to witness each step of my climb in starting and launching my own business.

This decision was a no-brainier for me the last week I was in LA, doors were closing there as more doors were opening in Arkansas and surrounding areas. I really felt like this was the perfect time to start my own company! I hope you will keep reading my blog and staying up with my climb as I develop a new small business based in Maumelle, Arkansas that caters to the entire Southern Region! Thank you all for your words of encouragement, advice, and recommendations. I truly appreciate them all! Hope you enjoy my next step in "It's the Climb"....

No comments:

Post a Comment