Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving Day!

For Thanksgiving, we headed to my grandparents house for a feast! : ) While my grandmother was finishing up cooking, we headed to the backyard for pictures. Here are the ladies of the family (minus Becky who was cooking) with my grandfather!
And my Lovely family...Me, Dad, Aimee, and Momma! They really are the best! And this picture looks extremely cheesy! haha
We have a tradition of making my uncle, Duane, pose with all of the children. He pretends it is torture, but secretly loves every second of our "Photo Shoot with Duane." Some pictures from his photo shoot might even make his Christmas card to the family! Here is one of our "funny" pics:
All the grandchildren with my grandmother!!! (L-R: me, Aimee, Becky, Hayley)
Cousin Pic: You could technically call this a sister pic, because my little (but taller) cousin Hayley is pretty much like another sister to us! We LOVE her!!
Daddy and his girls!!! Just wish his eyes were open, but this picture def. is one of my favorites of us!!And now....Let the games begin!!! All of the younger cousins headed to the bowling alley for some "exercise" after we ate our weight in fixings. First stop: Bowling...we ended up bowling 4 games! Guess you could say we got carried away!! Aimee was the champion, but I did win one of the games!
Aimee's Victory Dance after a strike!!!
And look who got 2 strikes in a row....

Next Stop: Basketball arcade! We were 1-1-1 after 3 games! Then Hayley and Aimee had one final battle and Aimee won!And my favorite....Air Hockey...
It was an intense match...that I lost...Overall Champ for the night was Aimee!
I am SO very thankful for my family and the time we got to spend together this Thanksgiving. We really are so blessed, and so lucky that everyone was in town this holiday! Hope you had a wonderful holiday as well!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE all of these pictures!!! Glad you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete